Due Tuesday, March 10
- Using the "Template" feature in Word ("File" - "New"), explore all of the recommended uses of Word.
- Choose 5 different templates and make them each of them "your own" by changing the text/colors/pictures where needed, add detail, etc. Example: use a Card template to make a birthday card for your friend. Need help? View tutorials
- Save these in Word on your H: drive into a new folder called "Schmoe Word Templates".
- Make a PDF copy of each of these documents, and put them in the same folder.
- Then upload this folder to Google Drive, and turn it in through your "5SchmoeJoe" folder (not Google Classroom)