jueves - Again, we studied the countries, capitals, and flags. First you must create an account at purposegames.com (you might need your parents to verify the email address):
- Go to www.purposegames.com
- Make sure you use your school email, and school password.
- search Groups for "Dwyer", and apply for the Period 7 group
Pneumonic for Central America Countries
My grandpa eats hazel nut cookies politely (by Jessica)
(Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama)
Pneumonic for South America Countries
Very Cold Eskimos Put Bowls of Chili Positioned Around Us. (by Julia)
(Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay)
martes - We continued doing activities in the book, completing pages 9-15 (turn in the paper at the end of class).
lunes - We worked from our online books on the following listening activities:
- Listen (pages 2 & 3); do pages 4-5, activities 1 and 3
- Listen (pages 6 & 7); do page 8, activity 4 & 5
- Listen (page 3); wave toward the front if you here a greeting, or toward the back if you hear a "good bye"
- Listen (page 7); Point to yourself if you hear someone introducing themselves; point away from you if you hear someone introducing someone else.
- How do you answer "¿De dónde eres?"