Thursday - Today we typed for 20 minutes and played our custom games.
Wednesday - Today we started with typing practice, and then voted on the SuperHero projects (view: p8, p9).
Monday & Tuesday - Today you are working in groups of 4 on a group project. The best group project (voted on by the class) will get extra credit:
- NO TALKING. Each time you talk, you lose a point.
- Find out who's in your group by using this spreadsheet (Per 8, per 9). The captain of your group is the one who's email is bold.
- The captain of the group needs to create a new Drawing in Google and share it with the other 3 people in the group (with "edit" privileges). Name the file "Superheroes"
- The paper needs to be divided into 4 equal parts using the LINE tool
- Each of the four people now creates their own "superhero" in one area of the paper. Include the name of your superhero using WordArt and put your own name in parentheses using a textbox. Also include a description of your superhero's special powers (using text box).
- When you are all finished, the captain needs to Share it with email@example.com.
- If you finish early, you may "play" in NitroType or GameStarMechanic