Wednesday - Today students added two charts to their spreadsheets, just like in my example. Here are some helpful hints:
- un-share the document with me before you start making changes
- for the first graph, select cells D1 to E19 (for the second chart only select cells F1 to F19); then insert a chart and modify it so it looks exactly like mine
- change the chart title, background color, and font by using the edit feature (the pencil)
- resize and move the chart by carefully clicking and dragging
- when you're sure it looks exactly like mine, share the document with me again
Tuesday - Today we started a unit on Google Spreadsheets (like MS Excel), watching and completing the assignment in the first video in the "Google Spreasheets Tutorials" submenu. My Grades Template
Monday - Today we watched the top 3 videos from each category and voted on them (pick only 1 from each category this time). Then students practiced typing in Nitrotype again, making sure to post their top score to the blog.